안녕하세요- / Hello-
오늘 하루 어떻게 보내셨어요? / How was your day today?
Here in Seoul, 장마(rainy season) has started.
If you have a plan to visit Korea, please don’t forget to bring your umbrella with you. :)
Today, we are going to post on accepting “Liebster Award Nomination”.
Our wordpress blog was nominated by two bloggers( Korean Notebook and Korean Vitamin) for the Liebster Award. We were so honored to be nominated by them and we are now going to post on accepting(we actually accepted a long time ago..with ” 꺅~~~ (sound)” ㅎㅎㅎ). :)
What is the Liebster Award?
It’s an acknowledgement to new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers and it is passed between bloggers.
The meaning of the word ” Liebster” is “Sweetest, kindest and nicest” in German. (어머!!!! >_<)
Once againg thanks for nominating our blog. :)
The rules of receiving the award
1. List 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award. Nominate 5 (or more) other bloggers that have fewer than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/mail/etc.
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog!
List 11 Random Facts about Yourself
- twoChois are “K-Drama”holics. haha.
Recently we are watching “여왕의 교실(MBC 수목드라마)” and “상어(KBS 월화드라마)”
- 1Choi is also addicted to Comics especially, “romance” and having hundreds of comic books.
- twoChois were born in Busan and speak 부산사투리 at home.
- 2Choi is a big fan of 엘 of Infinite, 김준수 of JYJ and 원빈.
- 1Choi was a big fan of Rain(비) but she changed her mind after facing scandal between 비 and 김태희. ㅎㅎㅎ
- twoChois went to G-dragon’s solo concert and now waiting to have anchor concert in Seoul. ( 콘서트 또 가고 싶어요!!!)
- 1Choi’s hobby is caring plants and dreaming of having a garden at home someday.
- twoChois often bumps into celebrities on the street. Recently met 김유리 of 청담동앨리스. (She’s such a nice person.)
- When we listen EXO’s 늑대와 미녀, we repeat after the part ” 아우~~~” . ㅎㅎㅎ
- On sunday, both of us sit on the couch and watch MBC for 아빠어디가 and 진짜사나이.
- 2Choi recently was shocked by firstlook when she received purchased item with free gifts. She bought a jacket for 50000won and received free iphone 4 case, jacket value over $200(from past season), bracelet, and seed-paper from 이효리’s Golden 12. All items were shipped individually.We assume they spent over 10000 won on shipping fee. (Wow-)
** Answered by 1Choi
Questions from Korean Notebook:
1. If were stuck on a deserted island what would you need the most to survive?
– water, foods, and Ipad with wifi connection(if possible).
2. What is your favourite book?
– 레몬일 때. (A novel written by Japanese writer)
3. Gold or Silver?
4. Something that you recently learned?
– Swimming but quit.ㅎㅎㅎ
5. If you could be someone other than yourself for one day who would you be?
– Pilot. I love watching stars at night and I heard pilots can see unlimited numbers of stars. :)
6. Who is your ultimate bias?
– It was Rain( 비) for a long time but changed to 윤시윤 after watching 이웃집꽃미남.
Questions from Korean Vitamin:
1. if you have to recommend one book only for beginners in learning Korean, what would it be?
– Wow..it’s so difficult.
I would recommend ” Korean made easy: Starter”. It starts from the scratch and easily written.
2. what is the ultimate advice would you give to people who just about to start in learning Korean?
– If you haven’t started, start it now. Regardless of your level, try to use it.
Make some friends who can speak Korean and practice with them.
Here’s native Korea, “us”. Try to speak in Korean to us. We would fix errors. :)
** I would skip question 3-5. :)
3. why did you start learning Korean in the first place? I mean, it’s so hard!
4. what keeps you going, why do you continue learning Korean?
5. what was the first book in Korean that you finished?
Blogs I nominate:
1. 렌의 한국: http://renihanguk.wordpress.com/
2. ASIANthusiast: http://asianthusiast.wordpress.com/
My questions for the nominees are:
1. Who is your favorite K-pop singer? Please pick one song you would recommend.
2. What was your motivation of learning Korean?
3. Do you have any plan to visit Korea? ^^
4. What is the weather like in your place today?
5. 오늘 아침에 뭐 먹었어요? :) (What did you eat for breakfast today?)