Sogang University Korean Language Education Institute (http://klec.sogang.ac.kr/root/index.php?lang=english)
With the goal of making Korean culture and the Korean language more widely known throughout the world, Sogang University’s Korean Language Education Center was established in 1990. Since then, roughly 10,000 foreigners who came to study the Korean language and Korean culture have passed through this program. Presently, about 1,300 students enroll in Sogang University’s Korean Language Education Center each year.
– Sogang university KLEI provides two regular courses, evening course, short-term course, special courses, and Korean immersion program as follows.
- Regular course A: 10 weeks / 20 hours per week / Mon – Fri (9:00 to 13:00) /
1,500,000 won (60,000 won for application fee)
- Regular course B: 10 weeks / 15 hours per week / Mon – Fri ( 10:00 to 13:00) /
1,350,000 won (60,000 won for application fee)
- Evening course: 10 weeks / 6 hours per week / Mon, Tue, Thu (6:60 PM to 8:40 PM) /
640,000 won (60,000 won for application fee)
- Short term course: 3 weeks intensive course / schedule is differ by time
– contact directly to the office ( Tel : 02-713-7891, firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Special courses: schedules vary.
– Korean through songs, Korean through Chinese characters, Korean through film, Korean grammar(10 hours), etc.
- Korean immersion program: July 8th, 2013 – August 7th, 2013
– 5 days a week, 4 hour morning language class + 2 hour afternoon culture class = total 138 hours
– two-day field trip included