HUFS Center for Korean Language and Culture (http://www.korean.ac.kr/)
The Center for Korean Language and Culture at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies is the seat of high quality language education. Its forerunner is the Foreign Language Training Institute, established in 1974. For the past 30 years, many foreigners and overseas Koreans have passed through this center to learn the Korean language and Korea’s unique culture. With the aim of advancing the Korean language in the international arena and providing a higher level of professional Korean language education, the Center for Korean Language and Culture was reestablished in 2006.
Furthermore, in 2008 International Convention Center in Song-do New Town will be established. The Center for Korean Language and Culture and International Business Information Center in Song-do New Town will provide foreigners with Korean language programs and cultural activities and will offer systems of collecting and categorizing international information in 2009.
– HUFS Center for Korean Language and Culture provides 3 types of program as fallowing.
- Standard program: 10 weeks / 20 hours per week / Mon – Fri (morning & afternoon class) /
1,480,000 won (excl. application fee 60,000 won)
- Short-term program: 4 weeks / 20 hours per week / Mon – Fri /
982,000 won (incl. textbook and culture experience fee)
* Special class(14:00 ~17:00): Korean culture experience (once a week)
- Special program(preperation program for university admissions): 15 weeks / 3 or 4 hours per day / Mon – Fri
Tel : 82-2-2173 – 2260, Fax :82-2-2173 – 2257